Below are a list of documents relevant to the patenting of Candidin. They are meant to be viewed in order. It is suggested that you print one copy out of each and create classroom packets to distribute to your students.
- March 23, 1955 letter on the proposed patent application
- Absorption Spectrum of Candidin
- September 21, 1955 letter from attorneys to Selman Waksman
- November 1, 1955 letter about foreign patents possibilities
- December 5, 1955 letter concerning problems with the application for the patent
- Letter from National Research Lab of Canada (Dec. 4, 1956)
- Letter to Dr. Waksman from his attorneys (March 13, 1957) page 1 page 2 page 3
- Letter to Robert Issacs (July 28, 1961)
- Letter to Robert Dunham (Aug. 30, 1961)
© Rutgers University Archives and Special Collections
Reproduction and use for educational purposes only with proper citation.