How can we use the objects, people, and words featured in a photograph as context clues to draw conclusions about the image?
Part A: Analyzing Objects
- List five (5) different objects you see in the photograph.
- For what purpose are the objects in the photograph being used?
Part B: Analyzing People
- Describe the types of people featured in the photograph.
- Are there specific people featured? If not, is there anything about the individuals in the photograph that distinguishes them from each other?
Part C: Analyzing Words
- List any specific words in the photos which offer clues?
- If there are words featured on or in the photograph, what conclusions can you draw from these?
Part D: Drawing Conclusions
- What process do you think is taking place in these two pictures? (What type of factory is pictured?)
- What questions does this photograph raise? What other information about the pictures would be helpful to understand what is taking place?