- Bellafaire, Judith A. The Women's Army Corps: A Commemoration of World War II Service. CMH Publication 72-15. URL: www.army.mil/cmh- pg/brochures/wac/wac.htm. March 7, 2001.
- Bentley, Amy. Eating for Victory: Food Rationing and the Politics of Domesticity. University of Illinois Press, Chicago. 1998.
- Piehler, Kurt et al. Rutgers Oral History Archive of WWII, Sponsored by the Rutgers College Class of 1942. New Brunswick, NJ. 1996.
- Riley, Glenda. Inventing the American Woman: An Inclusive History. Harlan Davidson, Inc. Wheeling, Ill. 1995.
- WASP Source: Spotswood High School History Club, Spotswood, NJ. Oral History Library.
- "Women of Courage and Vision" Women in Military Service For America Memorial Foundation, Inc. Brochure promoting Women's History Month, sponsored by Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories. March 2001.